Download Samsung data migration latest version 3.1 for windows. This is a small tool shared by Samsung to migrate all the data from the old hard drive to the new SSD drive. If you are planning to purchase a new Samsung SSD drive and worried about the backup or data migration, then don’t worry. This software will help you completely. You can migrate all your current data including the operating system to the new SSD drive. It’s a freeware software for windows with lots of extra features. This software is only supported by Samsung SSD’s. It will not work with other manufacturer’s SSD’s.
- 1 What Is Data Migration?
- 2 What Is Samsung Data Migration?
- 3 Features Of Samsung Data Migration
- 4 Screenshots
- 5 File Information
- 6 Download Samsung Data Migration v3.1 Latest Version For Windows 10,8,7
- 7 How To Use Samsung Data Migration Software
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 F.A.Q’s
- 9.1 What Is Samsung Data Migration?
- 9.2 How does Samsung data migration work?
- 9.3 How long does Samsung data migration take?
- 9.4 What does Samsung data migration software do?
- 9.5 How to use the Samsung data migration tool without Samsung SSD?
- 9.6 Samsung SSD data migration how to move os on SSD?
- 9.7 Do you need to end the task on anti-virus when using Samsung data migration?
What Is Data Migration?
Data migration means to transfer all the data from one device to another device. It includes all the private and public data from any system. Data migration is done when there is a need to upgrade any storage device such as HDD or SSD in the system. This process can be performed in two ways. The first one is manually and the second is by using an automated tool like Samsung data migration. The recommended method is the second one because it’s easy to use and has less chance of data loss.
It is an automated tool for Windows OS to migrate all the data from the old HDD to a new Samsung SSD. Its latest version is released recently that includes lots of features. You can easily transfer all your data without any loss by using it. There are lots of alternatives available on the internet. But this one is specially built for Samsung SSD’s. It clones the old HDD drive and then migrates it to new SSD. While this process the data of the new SSD drive will completely erase.
Features Of Samsung Data Migration
- Migrate all your data completely from old hard drive to new Samsung SSD.
- In this process, your data will be safe and you can easily transfer data without data loss.
- The latest version of the software supports advance cloning. That automatically clones your system data onto new SSD. No matter how large the data size is.
- It is a time-saving method compared to manual data migration. And has no chance of data loss. It can save 95 % of the time as compared to the manual method.
- It’s supported by all Samsung SSD’s without any barrier. But it will not work with other manufacturer’s SSD’s.
|Software Name||Samsung Data Migration|
|File Size||38 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7|
|Last Updated||May 02, 2020|
Download Samsung Data Migration v3.1 Latest Version For Windows 10,8,7
How To Use Samsung Data Migration Software
- First of all download and install the latest version of the software from an above direct link.
- Open software from the desktop icon and wait a few seconds so that software detects your hard drive.
- Now simply click on the start button to begin the cloning process. It may take time depending on the data size.
- Nothing else is required to do, just install SSD->Open migration software->Click on the start button.
- If you want to go for additional settings of software then watch the following video. We have also shared the full tutorial on how to use Samsung data migration software.
Once you have downloaded the Samsung data migration tool, it will become easy for you to migrate your PC data including OS. It is the best option for you if you are planning to buy a new Samsung SSD. This software will automatically migrate all your data from old HDD to new SSD without data loss. It will only work with Samsung SSD’s. For other manufacturers SSD’s, you can try EaseUS partition master.
What Is Samsung Data Migration?
The Samsung data migration is a tool for Windows OS used to migrate your data (including OS) from old HDD to a new Samsung SSD.
How does Samsung data migration work?
The tool detects both hard drive, the old HDD and new SSD. When you click on the start button, the software will completely erase the new SSD. After erasing, it will clone your old hard drive and migrate all data from the old drive to the new drive. This process takes time that depends upon the data size.
How long does Samsung data migration take?
The process timing depends upon the size of the data. If your clone size is small then it will take less time to complete your migration. If you have a large clone size then you have to wait a little bit more.
What does Samsung data migration software do?
The software makes a clone of your old hard drive and migrates all the data including OS to new SSD.
How to use the Samsung data migration tool without Samsung SSD?
Sorry! You cannot use the Samsung data migration tool without Samsung SSD. The other manufacturer’s SSD’s are not supported by this tool.
Samsung SSD data migration how to move os on SSD?
The process to migrate data is shared above in this post. That also includes OS migration. Once you click on the start button, all processes will be done automatically.
Do you need to end the task on anti-virus when using Samsung data migration?
It is the best option to end the task on antivirus as well as disable the antivirus for better results. If you do that, you can migrate all your data without any barrier.