Download Samsung Data Migration full version free for windows. By using this software you can easily transfer your data as well as your OS from your existing storage (e.g. HDD) to their new Samsung SSD without changing or losing any data or files. This Software supports only Samsung SSD. The app is developed and distributed exclusively for owners of Samsung Solid State Drives. It’s a freeware tool and extremely easy, fast and reliable to use. Samsung Data Migration supports all versions of Samsung SSD. It’s lightweight utility only 38 MB in size and very easy to download from here, just click on the download button and get it on your system.
- 1 Download Samsung Data Migration Full Version For Free
- 2 Features Of Samsung Data Migration Software Windows 10
- 3 Screenshots
- 4 File Information
- 5 Download Samsung Data Migration Latest Version v3.1 For Windows 10
- 6 How To Use Samsung Data Migration Software For SSD Cloning
- 7 Samsung Data Migration Cloning Failed Error Solution
- 8 Conclusion
Download Samsung Data Migration Full Version For Free
We are providing you the latest version of Samsung Data Migration v3.1 which has been released recently. Download Samsung Data Migration Software from the provided download link. If you want to know how to use the software then read the full article. If you are having any trouble and you are having any error like cloning failed then we have also explained here how to fix that issue. If you are planning to buy latest version of Samsung SSD then you will have to download this software to transfer your data. If you have any other SSD other than Samsung then you can download the EaseUS partition master tool to migrate your data.
Features Of Samsung Data Migration Software Windows 10
- You can easily migrate all your data completely from the old hard drive to the new Samsung SSD of all versions.
- It is very fast, safe and reliable to migrate all your important data and OS from your old HDD to new Samsung SSD without losing anything.
- In this process, your data will be safe and you can easily transfer data without data loss.
- The latest version of the software supports the advance cloning. That automatically clones your system data onto new SSD.
- It is a time-saving method compared to manual data migration. And has no chance of data loss. It can save 95 % of the time as compared to the manual method.
- It’s supported by all Samsung SSD’s without any barrier. But it will not work with other manufacturer’s SSD’s.
- Download Samsung Data Migration from here the latest version for free. Just click on the below-provided download link and get it on your PC or Laptop.
|Software Name||Samsung Data Migration|
|File Size||38 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7|
|Last Updated||May 02, 2020|
Download Samsung Data Migration Latest Version v3.1 For Windows 10
How To Use Samsung Data Migration Software For SSD Cloning
- Download Samsung Data Migration software latest version from the above download link.
- Connect your new Samsung SSD to your PC based-on Windows 8/8.1 or 10 OS. Launch the Samsung Data Migration software.
- This software will display you the source and target drive. And here, you need to make sure the drive you want to clone from is selected as the source disk, and the new Samsung SSD is selected as the target disk. Then, click Start.
- When the process is finished, it will display you “The data on the source disk has been cloned to your Samsung SSD”. Quit the program and you can shut down the system and install the new disk.
- You can do some additional changes as you want but be careful what you do.
Samsung Data Migration Cloning Failed Error Solution
Many users facing such problems as cloning failed. The following are the solutions that are already been tried to solve cloning failed error.
- Disable Hibernation mode: The simplest way should be to use the prompt command. Run the command “powercfg /hibernate off” in the Command Prompt. Note that the Hibernation mode is disabled by default on Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10.
- Disable page files: Right-click on This Computer, go to Properties–> Advanced–>Performance–>Advanced–>Change, and click on the change button. Uncheck the option “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives”, and select the option No Paging File.
- Defragment the HDD: Type in “disk defragmenter” in the search box, and then you can find the Defragment utility shown at the top of the search results. Open it and defragment the hard drive.
- Disable system restore point files: Right-click on This Computer, and go to Properties–> System Protection, and then turn off Restore Point Protection for the C drive.
- Reboot your PC and shrink or extend C partition a bit: Then connect the SSD to start cloning.
- Decrypt BitLocker before cloning: Type BitLocker in the search box and select it, then click Turn off BitLocker next to the drive you want to decrypt. This solution is used to fix Samsung Data Migration cloning failed 00001[ffffffff] error.
- Run chkdsk command to find out if there is a bad sector or not: Bad sectors can be one of the reasons for Samsung data migration cloning failed. Press Win + R to open the Run box and then type cmd in the window, input chkdsk and hit Enter.
After all these steps, the Samsung Data Migration cloning failed error should be fixed.
Download Samsung Data Migration Tool from here and save your time up to 95% for transferring data. By using this tool you can easily transfer your OS and important data from your old HDD to the new Samsung SSD. This is the best tool to migrate your data but only works for Samsung SSD. If you have Samsung SSD of any version then just click on the download button to migrate your data from the old drive to new SSD.